Saturday, July 06, 2019

June WIPocalypse

My June update starts with another finish - St Nicholas Cathedral from Mill Hill.


So then I started on the Queen's Crown from Amy Mitten - I'm not far enough into that to take a photo yet as all that can really be seen so far is Amy's pattern on the fabric. But never fear - there will be photos in the future as I get more actually stitched. I've also done a bit more on the piece I'm designing myself - that's one slow process - it makes me really grateful for other people's patterns :)

Yesterday I took a short 90 minute introductory needle felting class at Auckland's Woolfest Aftermath. Here is the little kitty head I made. It still needs work - but I think I got the basic idea down. Maybe now I'll get on with those projects that have been sitting on the shelf for a while (cue laughing).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when people come together and share views. Great site, continue the good work!