Tuesday, September 26, 2006


Over the weekend I managed to tack down the wire and do the buttonhole stitch all the way around the wire on the detached petals. The buttonhole stitch seemed to take forever to do.

Here is the tacked wire:

And here is the finished buttonhole stitching:

Then while waiting at the doctor on Monday morning I got this far at filling in the petals - that goes quite fast so I'm hoping that if I get half a chance I might even finish this tonight and then I'll just need to put it together. Then I can start the companion brooch.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

That is beautiful.