Sunday, February 18, 2007

Apologies for the lack of posts lately

I do apologise for not posting for a while. I did start a new project on the 31st of January and do mean to get photos up of it, but my camera had a little problem and when I used DH's I discovered that he hadn't uploaded any photos for a few months. So I have just finished renaming about 500 photos between the two cameras. So there will be a photo very soon.

I've also had a really nasty cold virusy thing for the last week and so haven't done anything except feel sorry for myself (which didn't help with the photos either). I can finally (almost) think straight again, and maybe will actually manage to get a bit more stitching done this week. I had wanted to start a couple more projects this month, but am now behind in that.

On the plus side, I have found what I'm going to stitch for my brothers 30th birthday later this year.

No comments: