Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I've been tagged

My blog was tagged last week by Claire, so I thought I'd give it a go. Finding 6 people might be hard though as I don't want to obligate anyone or use someone that's been tagged recently (so if I tag you and you don't want to play I won't be offended if you ignore it).

Here are the tag rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Six random things:
1. I seem to be continually looking for new slippers as I've worn mine out.
2. I don't like hot drinks.
3. I always wanted an MX-5 and then I got one and discovered I didn't like it.
4. One day I will take my Christmas present from 1996 and go for a hot air balloon ride over Steamboat Springs, Colorado (there was a blizzard the morning we were supposed to go up).
5. I must be getting old - cheese and crackers is often winning over chocolate these days (and I LOVE chocolate, although I am fussy about it).
6. I can make pretty good fudge (if I do say so myself).

My tags:
1. Maddy
2. Joy
3. Allie
4. Paula
5. Lorna
6. I can't decide on a sixth that I'm reasonably happy with thinking the person will be ok with being tagged (even if they choose not to do anything with it), so I'm going to leave this spot blank and if you want to fill it feel free :)

No comments: