Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finally some updates

I have now taken the pictures of the four different pieces I've worked on and uploaded them, so I just have to write the posts for them. There is another one I've started for a wall hanging that a group I'm in has been commissioned to do, but I don't think I can show you a picture of that one.

I'm determined to start Coronation before the next one in the series arrives, so I'm going to do that very soon.

I've recently realised that the end of the school year is rapidly getting closer so I'm going to need to sort out what I'm doing for the carers at nursery and the swimming coaches ASAP. I've pulled out a number of patterns that would work, so now I just need to see what materials I've got or need and organise myself to get going.

I've also signed up for the April exchange on the Exchange Heaven blog of 'Colour'. So I'm going to be busy for the next while or so.

So much for reducing my WIP's - I think I've given up on that (again), and am just enjoying myself.

No comments: