I have almost finished the stitching. I know what I'm doing now and it's nothing like the original plan, but I think it will look good.
So I've just got a few more stitches and then I can do the finishing, then post it and finally show you a picture once it's received.
The wall hanging square is coming along nicely too, it's starting to look like something now. I think I started in the wrong place though - where I started was a mess of fractionals and it made it hard on the counting and never got into a nice flow. I think if I'd started with more whole stitches then I could have laid an easy count base to build on with the fractionals and it would have made the counting a whole lot easier.