Wednesday, May 04, 2011

My latest time-waster

I got an iPad given to me recently and I put some games on it. One of these is called Disentanglement and is so far my favourite game. And yesterday I got one of the high scores. Since this isn't going to last long I took photos and am sharing them with you as proof :)





And the other two levels:





I should say this was given to me for my stitching as I'd mentioned it would be cool to be able to have the chart on the screen and blow it up as needed, and highlight it there too as I went along. So DH remembered this and then went out and surprised me. I have now found the right apps to let me do this easily, but I've still got to test it out - I want to finish Twas the Night and An Open Heart first - they are so close to finished that it's not worth fiddling to see if I can do it with them. Just think - no more having to print those pdf download charts, although I think I'll still print the colour key for easy reference. And hopefully no more losing the chart either - although it's usually the threads I lose and it's not going to help with that.

1 comment:

Stitchabilities said...

Those darn time wasters lol don't we love em.
Well done on the high score