Monday, October 22, 2012

Some finishes and some updates

I've finally been stitching again in the last couple of weeks or so and have some progress to show.

First are a couple of ASG (Austin Stitchery Guild) projects that I started and finished at the meetings - a beaded Christmas Bell, and a patch for the crazy quilt project.



At the Antique Sampler satellite meeting you get a pin for every project you finish and bring for show and tell, so since I finished the bell at that meeting I got my first pin (they provide the pin cushion too):


Now for some progress pictures.

Tree of Stitches:


Happily Ever After (not so happily lagging in progress):


And Stained Glass Sampler:

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I love the pin idea. Well done on picking up your needle again.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the beaded bell, that's so unusual. The hardanger is sweet too. My tree of stitches is languishing in a box, I still love the design and will pick it back up one day!

DUSTY said...

The stained glass sampler is lovely !! Is that cross stitch or counted canvas ??