Sunday, July 12, 2015

The latest finishes and a new start

So I've been lazy lately with taking photographs and what not, so here are the latest finishes and one new start.

Pagoda by Mikki Ferrugiaro - the wings need stiffening, but otherwise it's finished.


Stumpwork Beetle Button - taught and adapted by Linda Connors, original instructions by Elizabeth Braun (used with permission for an ASG meeting project). Technically I still need to glue either a pin or a magnet on the back, but I'm counting it as finished.


Boo-Lah-Dee-Dah Halloween box - ASG fifth Saturday project - the box is finished, there are still a couple of little accessories to be made. Around the outside I've put some glow in the dark pins - can't decide if I like them or not, so I haven't completed the circle yet, and am still thinking about it.


Hollyday Stitches Stocking by Linda Connors of Calico Crossroads, taught by Linda Connors at an ASG class day.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Great finishes.