Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A finish and a couple of starts

And the finish isn't even that big - it's another piece of Round Robin. My lines are from Patricia Ann Designs' Woodland Walk.


The starts:

One is an online class from Tanja Berlin - Blackwork Cats. I'm still on the first step. The rest of the class is on lesson 2....


The other is a workshop from my local guild chapter. Palais by Margaret Bendig.


I've also got a bunch of stuff for Christmas exchanges planned to do. Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.

Here's something I picked up at the guild auction - a WIP of Carole Lake's Silken Symmetry:

(I'm not counting it in my WIPs yet though as I don't consider it my WIP until I've stitched on it)

Finally, a piece of artwork that I don't think I've shown off before. I picked this up at a local gift shop one Christmas, and used my Christmas money to buy it. It's not obvious in the photo but it's layered and sort of 3D and really cool.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

Oh, that last picture is awesome.