Monday, August 27, 2018

August Wipocalypse Update

Sorry - back to almost nothing this month. I'm still trying to catch up with myself after all the running around I've been doing for the last few months.

After finishing Mr Gecko (Beetlewings and Bling) I have only stitched on a gift (which I'm not showing), and only thought about my piece for entry into the Great Escape exhibition (which I also won't be showing off until after). So no photos again this month - must try harder lol. Incidentally, if you didn't see Mr Gecko's finish last month - take a look - he really is stunning and I'm so pleased with how he turned out. The pictures really don't do him justice.

I have also moved my sewing room around again - this time DH needed a computer space, so I put my sewing desk (all my stitching stayed where it was) upstairs in the bedroom where I'll get beautiful sunshine, and he's set his desk up where it was in the darker back room. I reckon that's a pretty good trade.

No comments: