Friday, February 26, 2021

Getting back on track

I'm starting to get back on track with my stitching. A stitching retreat in Wellington, a few visits to The Embroiderer and Ribbon Rose, a new project, a bunch of organising of my stash, and now I want to stitch everything in my stash and in the shop and everything else I see on the internet. Actually doing the stitching is still sometimes a bit of a challenge, but even that is improving. Anyway - far more important - the new project. I picked this up and started it on the 17th of October last year. It is the Firebird/Pheonix from Riolis.

Oh - and looking at the last couple of posts - I don't think I ever showed you my Queen's Crown from Amy Mitten. I started this a couple of years ago - before I got sick anyway - and haven't really stitched on it since I got sick, so it's basically just some outlines on the fabric at the moment. I really should get back to it. Maybe after Firebird is finished - although DD wants me to stitch her some wolves too - she rescued the pattern from my recent sale and found fabric and threads for it and basically told me to get moving (lol). I think perhaps the wolves for simple work, and taking places, and this for at home when my brain is working.

No comments: