Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ornament Exchanges

I've received my first two ornaments in the exchanges. I have the third as well, but I'm not allowed to open it until Christmas day (and neither is my recipient which is why I can't put the photos of the ones I sent out up yet as they are all the same).

Here are the first two:

From Sally:



From Terry - Terry also made the one on the gold perforated paper sticking out the side in a previous years exchange:



And the row of ornaments that I've collected so far. I think I'll need more nails next year or another shelf as this year a bears foot was pressed into service holding one, and others are getting cramped too.



You may have also noticed that the photos started improving again - I had thought it was the lighting giving me funny photos (lack of sunlight and all that), but then I discovered a great big finger print on the lens. Cleaned it off and hey, presto, my photos are clear again.

No comments: