Wedding Prayer has now been (happily) received so here are the pictures.
Here it is hot off the press:
And finished and ready for posting:
I didn't end up washing it as I put the interfacing on and then decided that washing it would take out some of the stiffness and cause more wrinkles to iron out. What I should have done was used the steam iron when I ironed it before putting the interfacing on, instead I just used a dry iron. Oh well, live and learn.
I also had to put two layers of white on the back as I'd used bright green thread to edge the fabric and you could see it through one layer. Oops.