Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daphne Reborn

I've finished the pre-stitching - not that there was much to do, but now it gets put aside until the class next month.



I think there will be a trip to Gingers tomorrow - I was looking for the last little bit of banding to make more bookmarks for the teachers and couldn't find it - found the thread and I thought the two would be together, but obviously not. Ah well, I'm sure I'll cope with a trip to the LNS.

I've also started thinking about my first painted canvas - I'm going to start with the quilt canvas that I got at the auction last year. I've already decided that I'm only going to use DMC floss, so now I've just got to work on colours and patterns. I've got a while to think though as I don't intend to start it just yet - get some more finished first.

No comments: