A few weeks back I finished Lambkin Hill.
Then I started and finished in a couple of days this little kit of a cat from Mill Hill.
I also finally finished the finishing from the finishing class for standups on Charlie's First Landing. Really there was no reason for it to wait so long - all it needed was the cording tacked down (and DD did most of it for me - guess she got sick of waiting too).
After that I decided it was time to pull out some WIP's and try and finish them off before I get distracted by the next shiny thing. So I pulled out Desert Diamonds, Flyways, and Hot Air Balloons (which isn't really stitching anymore - I only need to glue the stuff that I forget the name of on all the lines).
Oh - and a photo of Blackwork Cats framed