Thursday, September 29, 2016

Lambkin Hill (and a couple of others)

A few weeks back I finished Lambkin Hill.



Then I started and finished in a couple of days this little kit of a cat from Mill Hill.


I also finally finished the finishing from the finishing class for standups on Charlie's First Landing. Really there was no reason for it to wait so long - all it needed was the cording tacked down (and DD did most of it for me - guess she got sick of waiting too).


After that I decided it was time to pull out some WIP's and try and finish them off before I get distracted by the next shiny thing. So I pulled out Desert Diamonds, Flyways, and Hot Air Balloons (which isn't really stitching anymore - I only need to glue the stuff that I forget the name of on all the lines).

Oh - and a photo of Blackwork Cats framed

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Great finishes. And Lambkin Hill is so cool!

MysteryKnitter said...

Great cats! Black frame fits very well.