Wednesday, March 07, 2018

February WIPocalypse Update

It's that time again, where I tell you I didn't achieve much. Except that this time I can say I finished the piece I'll be leading for Cyberpointers. Whoohoo - although I'm still not going to show a photo of it. I finished that on Saturday evening, and have been moving furniture around and finding the bits to set up Allure and Beads, Bling, and Beetlewings. I think I have everything together now, and only one piece of furniture left to move, so hopefully I can get started on setting both of them up, and on the actual stitching for Allure tonight.

Then maybe next month (or earlier) I might even have photos for you again.

On the other hand maybe not as many as you might want, as I also had a brilliant idea for a gift over the weekend, and if I start stitching that too I won't be showing it on here until it's been given (and hopefully the recipient also thinks it's a brilliant idea).

No comments: