Today during swimming I finished the stitching. Well, apart from the two beads for the closure. But that's sort of finishing.
Oh and in case you're wondering why the fob has a 'Z' instead of an 'A' like the case, it's because I stitched the A and it looked really silly and lopsided in the diamond. So I decided to go with Z as it was far more symmetrical and would look better, I use it a lot online, and I just plain like Z. When I was stitching it I looked at the Y and thought I was glad I didn't have to try and fit that in - I'm not sure if it could even fit with it's big long curly tail and being drawn in the italic.